vbb12q4 lavede en statusopdatering 4 måneder, 3 uger siden
http://www.risingstarlcd.com/How To Choose The Right High Brightness LCD Panel?
Due to the increasing use of electronic products, there are many electronic products used outdoors. How to choose a high-brightness LCD panel, the article content will give you a few points on how to choose a high brightness LCD panel.
What are the special requirements for high brightness LCD panel?
1. The brightness should be high, visible in the case of direct sunlight, the brightness of the high brightness LCD should be 1000-3000nit.
2. High temperature and low temperature resistance; high brightness LCD panel operating temperature should be -30℃ to +70℃
3. The anti-drop performance should be reliable; the high-brightness LCD panel should be able to meet the drop test.
4. The product perspective should be large, the display should reach 89 above the full viewing angle
Does high brightness of LCD panel lead to high power consumption?
The brightness of the high brightness LCD panel is determined by the brightness of the backlight. There are many ways to increase the brightness of the backlight, Classified by whether increasing power consumption:
1. Directly increase the power consumption to increase the brightness of the highlighted LCD screen.
increase the number of LED lights，
increase the current of the LED lamp.
The advantage is to increase the brightness directly.
The disadvantage is that the power consumption is increased and the heat generation is increased.
2. A conventional design that does not increase power consumption but can increase brightness.
Use a film with higher optical effects, such as high brightness, high transparency, high reflectivity
LED light with large chip can increase brightness under the same power consumption
The advantage is that the brightness can be further improved, and the cost performance is higher, and the power consumption is increased by zero.
The downside is that costs are rising significantly.
The Importance of High Brightness LCD Displays For A Range of Industries
Liquid-crystal display, or better known as LCD, is a flat-panel display technology that primarily uses liquid crystals. Although liquid crystals do not directly emit light, experts use reflectors or backlights to produce colorful or monochromatic images.
Think of these liquid crystals and their light-modulating properties being sandwiched between thin glasses. A diversely wide range of applications benefits from LCD technology. Commonly known applications are televisions, smartphones, computer monitors, cockpit displays, digital signage, and touch screen displays. It is also applied to other electronic products such as DVD players, clocks, and video game devices.
Advancements in industrial touch screen flat-panel liquid-crystal displays
In nearly all fields and applications, LCD has replaced the older, bulkier display technology that is known as cathode ray tube or CRT. LCD offers more screen size options, which makes its flexibility more appeal