qssae89 lavede en statusopdatering 1 måned, 2 uger siden
1. Disposable protective face mask is made of spunbonded non woven fabric and meltblown non woven fabric.
2. It can be used in hospital,or industrial area.,protect face from the dust,water and bacteria.
3. Low breathing resistance with high filtration efficiency.
4. The high-efficient and strong electrostatic filtering materials effectively filter the solid particle dust, and prevent the oil liquid gas.
5. Free of maintenance, hygienic, clean, environment friendly.
Product nameDisposable Protective Face Mask
MaterialSBPP nonwoven, Meltblown; nonwoven
Size17.5 x 9.5cm (or as requested)
Delivery time3-5 days
CertificateCE mark approved
ApplicationMedical care, food service and safety protection
Bacterial filtration efficiency95-99%
FeatureDisposable, convenient, dust-proof, anti-virus
KeywordDisposable Face Mask
CE Certificate and Test Report
Our Workshop Details
Two ways of package
1,50 pcs in opp bag/ box; 50 boxes in one carton
2,50 pcs in one colorful bag
How to put on and remove the face mask:
The disposable face mask should be used once and then thrown in the trash. You should also remove and replace masks when they become moist.
1. Clean your hands with soap and water or hand sanitizer before touching the mask.
2. Determine which side of the mask is the top. The side of the mask that has a stiff bendable edge is the top and is meant to mold to the shape of your nose.
3. Determine which side of the mask is the front. The colored side of the mask is the front and should face away from you, while the white side touches your face.
4. Hold the mask by the ear loops. Place a loop around each ear.
5. Mold or pinch the stiff edge to the shape of your nose.
6. Pull the bottom of the mask over your mouth and chin.Disposable Face Mask manufacturers